Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Life is Never Dull!

I seem to be living in some weird, sci-fi, time dilation zone.

First, the time proposed for my stay seemed too long. Then, as treatment interactions made my body go haywire, longer looked really good. As I felt stronger, I began to prepare to return home, but new problems have popped up every day. I became more aware of changes I need to make, things I need to get/buy/do, things I need to learn to continue my care at home, strength I need to regain that was lost while I was horizontal.... I need more time, not less.

Then, at 4pm, I was told I might leave tomorrow!

That now seems unlikely, but I will definitely be leaving sooner than later. There are some medical procedures I still need, but my efforts now are focused on getting strong enough and educated enough to survive on the outside.

Thanks!
Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment